Local Pickup Information
We appreciate you and your order so much! We have listed several common order questions below. Should you need any assistance, please let us know as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is local pickup?
- Local pickup is available to customers who prefer to pick their order up instead of incur shipping costs.
- Local pickup is currently available at our storefront location on Tuesday - Saturday.
Can I select local pickup and pickup the same day?
- Yes! Please view our store hours either on our Home Page or Facebook Page (under hours).
- We will require at least 1 hour to get your items ready, so we ask that you come one hour after opening - unless you receive notification from the app or email that yours is ready for pickup.
How do I select local pickup?
- On the information page at checkout, select "PICK UP" instead of "SHIP."
- Our pickup location will be listed and must be selected.
- Continue checking out.
How will I know I selected local pickup?
- At checkout, you should not see a shipping cost. If successful, it will display: "First Avenue Company” or “Local Pickup.”
- Once your order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation with these details listed.
When will my order be ready?
- Orders are generally ready for pickup within 1 hour, unless it is after hours or we are closed.
- Once your order is ready for pickup, we will notify you via email or via the app.
If you place your order via our Mobile App:
- If you placed your order in the app for local pickup, it will state “fulfilled” once ready + you will receive email notification.
- If you do not get an email from us, please check your junk folder or reach out to us at (229) 313-2768 to confirm that your order is ready.
When will I be able to pick up my order?
- Tuesday - Saturday at 1106 E 16th Avenue, Suite A, Cordele, GA 31015.
- Hours are provided in our “ready for pickup” email or on our website home page or Facebook under the hours section.
- Please contact us at (229) 313-2768 or email@example.com for alternate or late/earlier hours.
What if I miss my local pickup order?
- We will alert you via email once your order is ready for pickup.
- If you have not paid for your local pickup order, please note that we will only hold your order for three days. After three days, your order will be cancelled and restocked unless paid.
- If you have paid for your local pickup order, we will hold your order for as long as you’d like us to. However, please attempt to retrieve your shipment as soon as possible.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions in regards to local pickup dates, times, or availability in another location.