Local Pickup Information
We appreciate you and your order so much! We have listed several common order questions below. Should you need any assistance, please let us know as soon as possible at email@example.com.
What is local pickup?
- Local pickup is available to customers who prefer to pick their order up instead of incur shipping costs.
- Local pickup is currently available at our storefront location on Tuesday - Saturday.
Can I select local pickup and pickup the same day?
- Yes! Please view our store hours either on our Home Page or Facebook Page (under hours).
- We will require at least 1 hour to get your items ready, so we ask that you come one hour after opening - unless you receive notification from the app or email that yours is ready for pickup.
How do I select local pickup?
- On the information page at checkout, select "PICK UP" instead of "SHIP."
- Our pickup location will be listed and must be selected.
- Continue checking out.
- In the mobile app: Select "Edit" next to the shipping address and switch to local pickup, then, save.
How will I know I selected local pickup?
- At checkout, you should not see a shipping cost. If successful, it will display: "First Avenue Company” or “Local Pickup.”
- Once your order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation with these details listed.
When will my order be ready?
- Orders are generally ready for pickup within 1 hour, unless it is after hours or we are closed.
- Once your order is ready for pickup, we will notify you via email or via the app.
If you place your order via our Mobile App:
- If you placed your order in the app for local pickup, it will state “fulfilled” once ready + you will receive email notification.
- If you do not get an email from us, please check your junk folder or reach out to us at (229) 313-2768 to confirm that your order is ready.
Where and when will I be able to pick up my order?
- Tuesday - Saturday at 1106 E 16th Avenue, Suite A, Cordele, GA 31015.
- Hours are provided in our “ready for pickup” email or on our website home page or Facebook under the hours section.
- Please contact us at (229) 313-2768 or firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate or late/earlier hours.
What do I need to pick up my order?
- Customers must sign for their order and date when picking up.
- Customers may be asked for the following information:
- Date of order
- Order number
- Items included in order
- Where the order was placed (online, app, in store)
- Total of the order
- Contact information
- We recommend having your order confirmation email handy when retrieving your order.
- In some cases, customers may be asked to provide a state issued photo ID when retrieving their shipment.
Can I send someone else to pick up my order?
- Absolutely! However, we must have prior written approval from our customers to allow someone else to pick up their order.
- If someone other than the customer picks up an order, an ID may be requested to verify the person picking up.
- If the person does not have an ID, we will make all attempts to contact the customer to verify pickup and approval.
- We have full right to refuse order pickup if we do not have written approval or if the person does not pass verification efforts.
What if I miss my local pickup order?
- We will alert you via email once your order is ready for pickup.
- Orders are held for 30 days and then returned to stock with no refunds.
Why has my local pickup order been canceled?
Here are the two main reasons your order could have been canceled:
- Once a local pickup order has been placed, customers have 30 days to retrieve their shipment. We attempt to contact customers three times in regards to their shipment:
- when the order is placed and ready for pickup
- two weeks after the order has been placed
- on the 30th day to make a final attempt
- you have not paid for your local pickup order (selecting Venmo or CashApp at checkout), please note that we will only hold your order for three days. After three days, your order will be cancelled and restocked unless paid.
Why did I not receive a refund for my missed local pickup after my order was cancelled?
- Orders that sit for longer than 30 days will be cancelled without refund.
- We do not issue refunds to orders that sit longer than 30 days because we have attempted to contact the customer to have them either retrieve their shipment or collect payment for shipping the items to them.
- The labor hours that attempting to reach customers costs us money. Furthermore, we have likely bagged the order and gift wrapped at our own cost - costing even more money. Our space is very limited, too, so it is hard for us to keep items longer than 30 days due to constraints on space.
- Therefore, we have lost money in labor, supplies, space, and time with trying to assist customers with retrieving an order they placed and selected local pickup on.
- Because of this, we are no longer offering credits, refunds, or adjustments to customers on missed pickups.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions in regards to local pickup dates, times, or availability in another location.