If we do not currently have any positions available, we will place your application in our system for future reference. Please note, just because we have received your application does not mean that you will be hired.
If you are interested in a job with us, please review the job description below and submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Email address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Are you of legal age to work in the state of Georgia or have a work permit?
5. Do you have reliable transportation to and from work?
6. Why do you want to work with First Avenue Company?
7. Have you reviewed the job description?
8. Please attach an up-to-date resume.
9. Please include 3+ professional references.
First Avenue Company is a women’s clothing collective seeking part/full time employee assistance in the role of: Client Services and Customer Experience.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- You are a go-getter.
- Have extraordinary organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks and projects with an extremely high sense of urgency
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- You are a communicator.
- Excellent communication skills and superior spelling
- Possess the patience and understanding to work with the public by being professional, calm, understanding, and have a listening ear
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM with limited to no errors
- You are dedicated.
- Be coachable and understanding to leaders and their team
- Have the drive and grit needed to succeed
- Have a genuine passion for learning about business, fashion, and sociology
What do you need?
- To live within driving distance.
- We are located in Rochelle, Georgia. It would be best to live within driving distance or a maximum of 30 minutes - 1 hour from our store front.
- To be ready and able to work.
- Be able to work one to six days a week depending on part or full time position (Our store operation days are Monday - Saturday)
- Be able to lift at least 25 lbs and stand on feet for 2-8 hours a day
- Ability to pass a credit check, drug screen, criminal background check, and employment reference check
- To know how to use stuff.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Facebook, GMail, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Lives, IGTV, Snapchat Stories, TikTok videos for full time employment
What will you become an expert in?
- Inventory Management
- Order Packing and Visual Merchandising
- Client Services and Customer Support
- Social Media Technology
- Marketing Management and Social Media Strategies
- Buying and Selling
What will your daily duties be?
- Work well under pressure, with short deadlines, and with high performance standards
- Take directives from their leaders and team
- Answer inquiries from customers from multiple avenues
- Maintain and improve workflow and quality assurance practices
- Convey appreciation, authenticity, and enthusiasm to customers and guests
- Be excited and energetic about the brand of First Avenue Company
- Retain and convey thorough knowledge about the brand and products
- Be confident and driven to assist customers, improve processes, and find solutions to everyday issues
- Exhibit genuine empathy in sensitive customer situations
- Accurately document customer activity and inventory with limited to no errors
- Ability to use own judgement and discretion to resolve matters
You’ll get paid:
- Part Time Employees:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Days off based on availability + need