We appreciate you and your order so much! We have listed several common shipping questions below. Should you need any assistance, please let us know as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After I place an order, how long does it take to ship?
Standard Orders: All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days of the order being placed. Tracking will be provided and sent to the email or phone number provided at checkout or account creation.
NOTE: We are closed on Monday(s) to spend time with our family. Order packing resumes Tuesday - Friday (9 am - 5 pm daily) and for a small window of time on Saturdays (8 am - 10 am).
Delays: We strive to ship all orders in 1-3 business days; however, that is an estimate. In high demand times, it can take 5-7 business days to fulfill orders. In that case, we will alert customers via the banner at the top of the website screen.
- Pre-Orders: All items that are pre-orders will ship once they arrive in stock. Should you place an order with in stock items and pre-order items, we will hold all items until the pre-order arrives. Pre-order dates can be found under the item’s description and can be indicated with “Pre-Order” in the item’s title. If you would prefer these to be shipped separately, please reach out to us for shipping costs.
Frequently Asked Questions about Shipping:
Once shipped, how long will it take to receive my order?
- We will provide tracking to you via the contact information provided at checkout or account creation once your order is shipped. This tracking information can take 24-48 hours to reflect the current shipping status. It typically takes between 2-5 days to receive your order once shipped.
What is local pickup?
- Local pickup is available to customers who prefer to pick their order up instead of incur shipping costs. Local pickup is currently available at our storefront on Tuesday - Saturday.
- Once your order is placed, we will send you the following via emails: an order confirmation and notification your order is ready for pickup.
- Your email may say “Your Order has Shipped.” If you receive this and selected local pickup, please know that your order is ready for pickup.
- If your order is placed in the mobile app, you may and may not receive an email - depending on if you input one at checkout. Your order will state "Fulfilled" or "Ready" once we have it available for pickup.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions in regards to local pickup dates, times, or availability in another location.
How long do I have to retrieve my local pickup order?
- Starting 2/15/22, orders must be picked up within 30 days of the order being placed. Due to the high volume of orders and local pickups that we process, we do not have the storage room available to keep orders longer than this.
- We will attempt to contact you at the contact information provided up to three times. Should your order sit longer than 30 days, it will be put back on the sales floor and no refund will be provided.
What if I need my order to be shipped faster?
- Please contact the shop via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. We will determine what options are available for you.
Why don’t you ship outside of the USA?
- We are happy to ship outside of the USA upon request. Shipping rates are increasingly high, so we provide exact shipping rates to customers outside of the USA before an order is placed.
- If you would like your order shipped outside of the USA, please contact us before placing your order so we may set the shipping up accordingly.
- We do offer shipping to Canada inside of our Mobile App - Shop First Avenue in the app store or google play store.
Details on shipping costs:
- Shipping rates are provided by carriers. Due to COVID-19, holiday rates, and your location - there is a potential for rates to be more expensive.
- All orders are shipped standard ground and packaged well to prevent damage.
How do I change my shipping address?
- If a shipping address needs to be changed once an order has been processed and shipped, carriers will charge a fee for your address to be changed. Please contact us immediately at email@example.com so we may attempt to resolve this. We cannot guarantee that addresses can be changed or altered once your order is placed.
- If we are not contacted about an address change, your order and items will be delivered to the original address at the time of checkout.
- Please be aware that if the carrier attempts to deliver your order and they are unable to deliver, you will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Order Refusals and Undeliverable Packages:
- If you refuse your order for any reason other than damaged, you will be subject to return shipping fees and a 40% restocking fee.
- If a package or packages from your order are unable to be delivered due to address error, unavailable for delivery, etc. - you will be subject to return shipping fees and a 40% restocking fee. If you prefer to have the item reshipped, you will be charged an additional shipping + handling fee.
- Tracking information is provided to you once your order ships. We ask that you review your tracking details from the carrier until your order arrives. If you should have any issue with the tracking information provided, please reach out to us immediately.
- If at any time you have an issue with your order or address, please reach out to us before it reaches a refusal or undeliverable package.
My order or items arrived damaged, missing, lost:
- If your order arrives in less than perfect condition, please reach out to us immediately or within one business day of delivery receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. We will be happy to resolve the issue.
- Be sure to follow these steps:
- Alert the delivery driver, if able, that your order arrived damaged
- Take a photo of the packaging and contents
- If your order has exceeded your estimated delivery date after being shipped, you believe your order is lost in transit, or there is any issue listed with your tracking details, please reach out to us immediately at email@example.com with your order number.
- We will work with the carrier to initiate a ground shipment trace, which means that the carriers will work to locate your items or order at the terminal last scanned in at. If found, the carriers will deliver to your shipping address.
- In the case your order has been deemed lost after the ground shipment trace, we will work with you to resolve the matter.
My order was stolen from my porch, mailbox, etc:
- If you believe your order was stolen from your mailbox, porch, or other delivery area, please contact us immediately. We will work with the carrier to alert them of mail theft.
- Second, please file a police report with your local precinct.
- Third, report suspected mail losses to Postal Inspectors by calling 877-876-2455 or at .
- We are NOT responsible for stolen mail or packages. However, we will work with you to come to a resolution. For us to file a claim, we will need your police report and confirmation of report to the USPS of your stolen package report.