- Once your order is placed, you will receive an order number and confirmation details via email and/or text message.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your junk folder.
- If you are unsure if your order was placed, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I alter my order?
- If you need to make any changes to your order once placed or shipped, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com or (229) 313-2768. Please see our operating hours for more details on contacting us.
- Once an order has been processed in our warehouse or shipped, we are generally unable to make changes.
- There is no guarantee that we can cancel, make changes, or alter your shipping address once your order has been placed.
- However, we will always review your order to determine how we can best assist you.
I forgot to enter my coupon code or gift card.
- Once an order is placed, a coupon code or gift card is no longer able to be added. An order will not be cancelled to add this code due to the fees we are charged.
- You may use your coupon code or gift card on your next order.
What is order verification?
- Any orders placed on our website over $100 are subject to verification. We will attempt to contact you at the phone number or email address to provided at checkout or account creation to ensure that you have placed your order and confirm the amount. This is done for your protection, as well as ours. You may be asked for verification items.
I didn’t mean to place an order. Can you please cancel?
- On our app and online website, multiple steps must be confirmed before checking out.
- If an order was accidentally placed, we can refund the order minus a 20% restocking and convenience fee.
- If your order was already processed in our warehouse, we are unable to cancel. You may return your items for store credit.
I need to pay a bill instead of this order. Can you please cancel?
- We are charged fees per transaction and are happy to refund your order minus a 20% restocking and convenience fee. This covers our bills.
- If your order has already been processed in our warehouse, we are unable to cancel. You may return your items for store credit.
Why is my order delayed or cancelled?
- In the case that your card or account is declined for any of the following reasons, we will attempt to reach out to you to confirm your order details. If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours, we will cancel your order.
- Billing information must match what your bank has on file
- Shipping and billing information mismatch
- Pre-sales for collections that have not arrived yet will not ship immediately. There could also be a delay, as the estimated time frame listed is provided by the manufacturer and carrier to ship the items to our warehouse.
- In high demand times, your order could be delayed by 5-7 days while the warehouse works to fulfill all orders. We appreciate your patience!