We appreciate you and your order so much! We have listed several common order questions below. Should you need any assistance, please let us know as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an order number and confirmation details via email and/or text message.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your junk folder.
- If you are unsure if your order was placed, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After sliding the place order bar, you will receive an email notification and/or text notification confirming your mobile app order.
- Your order status will also be listed in the mobile app.
For information on shipping and fulfillment, please visit the Shipping Information link here: https://shopfirstavenue.com/pages/shipping-terms
Frequently Asked Questions About Orders:
I forgot to enter my coupon code or gift card.
- Once an order is placed, a coupon code or gift card is no longer able to be added. An order will not be cancelled to add this code due to the fees we are charged.
- If you would like to cancel your order (and replace or cancel permanently), you will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- You may use your coupon code or gift card on your next order (if still valid).
- If you visit our store location, you must have your physical gift card or coupon code present to apply it to your order. We cannot look up gift cards or discount codes for you.
Can I cancel my order?
- On our app and online website, multiple steps must be confirmed before checking out.
- If an order was accidentally placed, we can refund the order minus a 20% restocking fee to your original payment method or you may receive a full refund in store credit.
- If your order was already processed in our warehouse, we are unable to cancel. You may return your items (if eligible) for store credit.
- If your order is a special order or preorder item, we are unable to cancel and will not issue a refund.
Why am I being charged a restocking fee?
- We are charged fees per transaction and unable to recoup these fees - even if your order was cancelled due to your request or unpaid.
- The fees we are charged per transaction include website fees, credit card processing fees, and third party hosting fees. These fees can add up to more than 20% of the transaction and we decline to cover these fees in the case of a cancelled order.
- Furthermore, our employees must be paid for the labor costs of putting items back into stock after the items have been ordered, adjusting stock numbers, and other tasks associated with order cancellations and returns.
- These fees are generally much greater than 20%, but would ultimately fall onto the buyer cancelling the order.
How do I alter my order?
- If you need to make any changes to your order once placed or shipped, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com or (229) 313-2768. Please see our operating hours for more details on contacting us with a quick response.
- Once an order has been processed in our warehouse or shipped, we are generally unable to make changes.
- There is no guarantee that we can cancel, make changes, or alter your shipping address once your order has been placed.
- However, we will always review your order to determine how we can best assist you.
What is order verification?
- Any orders placed on our website over $100 are subject to verification. We will attempt to contact you at the phone number or email address to provided at checkout or account creation to ensure that you have placed your order and confirm the amount. This is done for your protection, as well as ours. You may be asked for verification items.
My order was cancelled after I selected payment via Venmo, Cash App, etc. What happened?
- If we do not receive the funds for your order within three business days of your order being placed, we will not hold the items any longer and the items will be returned to stock.
- If you sent payment to the wrong username, this is not our fault and this issue must be taken up with your bank or the third party service.
- We may decline to take orders from you in the future for these payment methods if they go unpaid.
Why is my order delayed or cancelled?
- Unable to verify your account information after attempting to contact you
- In the case that your card or account is declined for any of the following reasons, we will attempt to reach out to you to confirm your order details. If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours, we will cancel your order.
- Shipping and billing information mismatch
- Billing information must match what your bank has on file
- A delay can also happen from:
- Pre-sales for collections that have not arrived yet will not ship immediately. There could also be a delay, as the estimated time frame listed is provided by the manufacturer and carrier to ship the items to our warehouse.
- In high demand times, your order could be delayed by 5-7 days while the warehouse works to fulfill all orders. We appreciate your patience!
I used a third party payment platform and am having issues:
- Please contact us if you are having any issues with third party payment platforms and we will do our best to assist you.
- We cannot assist in the following:
- If you are not approved to use Sezzle, Afterpay, ShopPay, or PayPal
- If you do not have an actual bank card to link to your third party payment provider - reusable and reloadable cards cannot be added, a card linked to an actual bank account is the only acceptable card
- If a payment was sent to the wrong website or username - please contact your bank to file a dispute
- If someone has stolen your information - our website and payment platforms are secure and legitimate - we recommend contacting your bank and your local police department for a report